Tuesdays are almost as bad as Mondays, if not even worse. It’s like a second Monday. It’s like dropping your ice cream, like getting your cookies stuck in a vending machine. We’ve all been there, especially me. So here’s my top five tips on how to fight your troublesome Tuesday!
- Water before coffee, always. This is something I’m still getting used to, but drinking water first thing in the morning is proven to help flush out toxins and re-hydrate your tired body!
- Wear your favorite article of clothing! Secretly we all know we have a favorite bra, or pair of socks, or lucky underpants. So sport them on your Tuesday to give yourself that secret sense of comfort all day long.
- Jam to your favorite album while getting ready. Whether it’s R&B, punk rock, or Spanish jazz, we all have that favorite album that just makes us want to get out and face our day. (If you need a recommendation, right now I’m super into Chance the Rapper’s Coloring Book)
- Get up ten minutes early! The extra few minutes gives you a little wiggle room to take your time in the morning, enjoy your cup of coffee, and just take a breather before tackling your day.
- Smile or compliment a stranger today. Okay, maybe this is a quirky thing I do, but I love to make someone’s day by telling them they have cool hair or by just sending a warm smile their way. The positive vibes make day feel full of sunshine.
And here’s a secret sixth tip too: pick up a copy of Bombshell and let the inspiration flow! Have a good Tuesday everyone!