What’s better than a good old-fashioned girls-only sleepover? Movies, popcorn, sharing secrets, the whole nine yards. Because we’re in the mood for a good sleepover movie, here’s five great movies to watch with your girlfriends!
- Clueless (1995) – ICONIC. That’s really all we need to say on the topic. This movie sparked the birth of new fashion trends and slang, as well as the classic line about being a Monet- you’re gonna have to watch the movie to get what I mean, ladies!
- Mean Girls (2004) – How can you not love Mean Girls? It’s a classic tale of what happens when you turn to the dark side of high school drama. The fact that it’s a LIndsay Lohan classic definitely helps too! Put this movie on and you’re sure to get a positive reaction.
- The Intern (2015) – This is a newer movie to add to this repertoire of more classic movies, but it is so heartwarming and happy that one can’t help but add it to their list of favorite flicks. It’s sure to be a Anne Hathaway classic too, a la The Princess Diaries. The Intern has just the right amount of giggles and trouble to make this a sure favorite.
- Legally Blonde (2001) – There’s reasons why certain movies are made into musicals and Legally Blonde is one of the best. Not only does it scream girl power, it also inspires you to want to get out and make your life happen. It’s a feel-good film with great reactivity, perfect for a girls’ night out!
- The Devil Wears Prada (2006) – I posit that any movie with such a star-studded cast as this is destined for greatness. Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway- this movie has a well-rounded cast of characters that provide for just enough drama and laughs to give you a good night!