The 89th Annual Oscars brought the actresses their best looks to the red carpet. Here are 10 of our favorite outfits–in no particular order–that made Bombshell’s best dressed list.
1. Viola Davis arrived in a rich red Armani Privé gown and Bally bag. She won best supporting actress for her role in Fences.
2. Emma Stone arrived in a Givenchy Haute Couture fringe-trimmed gown and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. She won best actress for her role in La La Land.
3. Hailee Steinfeld arrived in a romantic lavender Ralph & Russo gown covered with floral embroidery.
4. Brie Larson arrived in a strapless Oscar de la Renta gown with a dramatic flamenco ruffled train and Aquazzura shoes.
5. Halle Berry arrived in a shimmery Atelier Versace Couture gown and Forevermark Diamonds.
6. Taraji P. Henson arrived in a sleek navy Alberta Ferretti dress and Nirav Modi jewelry–a classic Hollywood look.
7. Auli’i Cravalho arrived in a white gown with gold detailing by Rubin Singer. She performed “How Far I’ll Go” from her role as Moana.
8. Kirsten Dunst arrived in a Christian Dior Haute Couture ball gown.
9. Janelle Monáe arrived in a dynamic Elie Saab Couture dress and Forevermark Diamonds.
10. Ruth Negga arrived in Valentino wearing a blue ribbon in support of the ACLU.